The CHI for Dogs Guillotine Nail Clipper makes trimming your dog's nails a breeze. This product features ergonomic soft grip handles, and even comes with a safety guard to help prevent cutting blood vessels.
Directions:1. Keep dog relaxed.
2. Hold paw gently but, in a secure manner.
3. Be cautious of the blood vessel that runs down the center of the nail. Try to locate and avoid cutting it.
4. In a 45-degree angle trim nail using single/steady pressure.
5. To remove rough edges use a nail file.
6. It is recommended every 4-6 weeks you trim your dog's nails.
Warnings: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For use on pets only.